Tuesday, October 14, 2014

life has never been easy to me , and if you talk about my relationships, some of them are always hard to imagine. i have a problem that i love everyone who comes close towards me , i don't hate anyone and that problem many had misused it , some of those i believe deeply shows their result negatively

for recent two peoples i believed , one a man and another a girl.to them i believed that they might be my friends , they might be my future, but they failed me
then it was he now its her, i am taunted , haunted everyday, my home is not anymore a peace full place for me to stay. to whom ever i trusted , they all cheated me
 i can't make it anymore in here . now it was her i believed in her , but she is more than what i have imagined, she is not that kind of women that i have believed , she is the worst women i have ever experienced in my life, but i am keeping calm, staying away from her, so that my hands don't fall on her cheek
i don't like her anymore, i hate her , she is not that kind, for her i have made enemies , with my close, what a foolish decision , i have made , what a fool i am
oh god for in you i don't believe but, i loved her more than anything in this world but she is not a women of life , she is dirty and worst shit what a relationship i had fallen into
i hate that women 

No comments:

Post a Comment