Sunday, May 8, 2016

the drop

 I want to live , live among the tree's,
 among the monkeys
, among the rivers to flow among them as a little drop and
 to travel among the other brother drops , to see the world
in a different angle , to make love with the stones, with the flowers
to see the flowers of the birds , their smell, want to love
love is to the trees and to the sunlight the flowers boom in the dark
i want to hang up down with the bat's ,
run with the dog, like a mad wind
to flow with the wind to escape into narrowness
to infinity to see the world that no one has seen
to feel a mother's love
For this world it's not broken , it's not fake
with the love that no one shares
for you may not wait for me , but my love will always be with you
my passion is green
my wife is green
and at last the drop i was to settle in the hands of a
burning sunlight i extend to the death of
my origin

No comments:

Post a Comment