Monday, May 5, 2014

CAUSE I LOVE YOU

Cause i love you, i love my mother earth. f******
 ilove bob marley, i am a human u just shout in there , barking like a dog, i feel it, the every drop
like bob marley telling loud what he love , not afraid of anything else this is my life and you have no right to stop me 
i may be a looser in my life , thats for others who just have a f### mind with them i am a free bird you can't chain me with the books, with your stupid practices, i don't have a religion i am a free human 
i love the rain , i love music, i love friendship, bullshit to you making laws here and there and everything classified
this is earth and with stars in your shoulder and position , no licence for to touch me 
rise , i will rise the moon the beautiful one , the lovely one at night i fall in love with it, 
i have seen those in the street and those with their baby in hand doesn't the government i havemoney to feed them bullshit to all the politicians 
hmmm we are not fools , now it's the aged ones who is rulling no power to the new ones but we will rise and when we rise you would't be able to take it , be prepared because we are ther youth and we will strike

No comments:

Post a Comment