Monday, September 15, 2014

MY LIFE OF DARKNESS

May god whisper the truth in my ears, may he show me the path of faith, may he give me the love of  a mother
oh, god show me the true light, the light to success , may the god of light shall fall upon on my shoulders, may i understand the true nature of life , a companion you say, you made the world , the seven days that you spend to make it happen, the color, the spirits, the making of a life.
but you had forgotten this lamb, he is here , wandering , in the fields, with corps of mirror life here and there 
i am a forgotten love, that has been wandering for love, no light has fallen to my side, oh god, i believe in me , but the mythical horror of love is haunting me, oh god , oh whispering truths, show me the true light, for though i believe in the life an truth of the holy spirit, my life has not gives the chanting mantras for the belief

i have shown the love you taught, but the devilish illusions a fence for my soul, there is no one to understand my voice, i have been separated , haunted by my own brothers, myths  are telling me the truth , the way of life that i spend in this jail of taunt, are unexpected

i am not an expendable, i am a lamb on your service, but the mirror corps are hunger , for flesh, mirrors everywhere, words had made it with truth and and called it upon satanism .
they are following me to hell. love has no meaning , love is a path to hell, i cannot afford to love a person. 
may god give me the  power to withstand this devilish creatures, the mirror corps, oh god help me to understand the the true light
hiel hitler hiel god

No comments:

Post a Comment